A healthcare consortium aims to create a secure and interoperable network for sharing patient EHRs across various healthcare providers.
- Tokenization: Patient identities and health record metadata are tokenized to maintain patient privacy.
- Encryption: Patient health records are encrypted to protect sensitive medical information during transmission and storage.
- Decentralization: EHR data is stored across a decentralized network of healthcare providers, ensuring data availability and security.
- Voting Engine: Healthcare providers can vote on whether to share specific health records with other authorized providers.
- Data Privacy: Tokenization and encryption protect patient identities and medical information.
- Seamless Interoperability: Decentralization and the voting engine enable the secure sharing of EHRs among healthcare providers.