A manufacturing company aims to create a secure and transparent supply chain management system.
- Tokenization: Supplier identities and product details are tokenized to maintain privacy.
- Encryption: Supply chain data and communication between stakeholders are encrypted to ensure data security.
- Decentralization: Supply chain records are stored on a decentralized ledger, enabling real-time verification.
- Voting Engine: Stakeholders can vote to verify supply chain data, quality control, and compliance.
- Supply Chain Transparency: Decentralization and the voting engine enable real-time tracking and verification of supply chain data.
- Data Privacy: Tokenization and encryption protect sensitive supply chain information from unauthorized access.